We’re about half-way through 2016 – How much progress have you made toward your resolutions and business goals?
If you still intend to reach those goals, it might be a good idea to take some time to check in and see how your plan has been working out.
- How has your vision of success changed since the beginning of the year?
- What actions have you taken to move you closer to your goals?
- What actions have you taken that have moved you away from them?
- What obstacles are keeping you from progressing as quickly as you’d hoped?
- On a scale of 1-10, how confident do you feel now of succeeding?
If these questions have brought up any feelings of frustration or discouragement, or illuminated any challenges you’re having, it might be beneficial to talk through it with some like-minded people.
On July 14th, we’re having a group mastermind session to work through these things together.
Ask yourself if you could benefit from any of these:
- Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Tapping into the experience and skills of others
- Increased confidence that you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told they “should” be
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
If you would like any support in staying on target toward your goals, CLICK HERE for information about our mastermind this July!